The following Terms and Conditions shall govern all dealings between us, Go Click On Pty Ltd, and you the person or company or otherwise dealing with us as the Customer.
Prices quoted here are exclusive of GST unless stated otherwise
This quote is valid for 7 days only
A Quotation is not be construed as an offer and Go Click On reserves the right to accept or reject any order received.
All Quotations by Go Click On are best estimates only and do not constitute a fixed offer and are subject to variations in specification and scope of work on which the original quotation was based.
Payment terms are subject to Go Click On credit approval.
Go Click On requires an initial payment as specified in the quotation to proceed with the project.
Go Click On may charge interest at the penalty interest rate fixed by the Attorney General from time to time under the Penalty Interest Rates Act (Vic) plus 9% per annum on any outstanding amounts owed to it by the Customer. Go Click On may also charge the Customer all enforcement costs incurred in connection with a breach of these Terms by the Customer.
Risk of loss or damage to the Goods will pass to the Customer on delivery to the Customer’s proposed destination.
All software provided is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement relating to that software. The Customer acknowledges its obligations to abide by such license agreements. The Customer acknowledges that Go Click On does not make any express warranty in relation to any software under these Terms and Conditions of Sale. In addition to any rights the Customer may have under statute, all software is warranted in accordance with the license agreement that governs its use. All rights, title or interest in respect of the intellectual property rights in the software remain with Go Click On or the licensor of the software at all times.
Property in the Goods does not pass to the Customer until Go Click On has received payment in cleared funds for those particular Goods and Payment in full of all other money owing by the Customer on any other account, whether or not that account relates to the sale of the Goods. If the Customer fails to comply with any of these Terms, Go Click On, may without notice, take possession of the Goods which were the subject of this reservation of title, or trace the proceeds of their sale and recover the full amount owing to Go Click On with interest and costs. The Customer must, to the extent reasonably possible, hold the Goods supplied by Go Click On separate from other Goods held by the Customer and marked in a way that makes it clear that they are the property of Go Click On. Go Click On may without prejudice to any of its other rights and without notice, retake and resume possession of any of the Goods which remain its property and for that purpose, by its employees or agents, enter the Customer’s premises, or any other such place as the Goods may be, without liability for trespass or any resulting damage, if:
There is a breach of any contract between Go Click On and the Customer;
Any Event of Default occurs; or
The Customer parts with possession of any of the Goods except by way of its own customers in the ordinary course of its business
Go Click On may recover the price of the Goods by legal action, and may apply to wind up or bankrupt the Customer, if the Goods are not paid in accordance with these terms, even though the property has not passed to the Customer. Consistent with the Customer’s intended use of the Goods, the Customer must keep the Goods in such condition as the Goods were in when supplied, or in such closest condition as can be reasonably maintained. The provision of this clause will apply irrespective of any arrangement under which Go Click On provides the customer with credit. These provisions apply to the extent of any inconsistency between the two.
- Subject to clause 8 of these Terms, Go Click On warrants that the Goods will conform to the Specification and will be property installed. If Go Click On Pty Ltd receives notice of a defect or non-conformance with the Specification of the Goods or installation of the Goods within twelve months of installation and if after investigation Go Click On is satisfied of the defect or non-conformance referred to in the Notice it will replace the affected Goods or supply equivalent Goods, repair the affected Goods, pay any reasonable cost of replacement of the affected Goods, pay any reasonable cost of repairing the Goods, provide the Services again or pay for the reasonable cost of provision of the Services, the choice of which is at Go Click On’s option.
- This Warranty does not cover damage, fault, failure or malfunction due to external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power, servicing not supplied by Go Click On, usage and/or storage and/or installation not in accordance with Product instructions, failure to perform required preventive maintenance, normal wear and tear, act of God, fire, flood, war, act of violence or any similar occurrence any attempt by any person other than Go Click On personnel or any person authorised by Go Click On, to adjust, repair or support the Products and problems caused by use of parts and components not supplied by Go Click On.
- Nothing in this agreement is intended to have the effect of contracting out of any applicable provisions of the The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“CCA”) or the Fair Trading Acts (“FTA”) in each of the States and Territories of Australia (including any substitute to those Acts or re-enactment thereof), except to the extent permitted by those Acts where applicable.
- Products may be accompanied by their manufacturer’s standard warranties. The Customer acknowledges that where support is required it may be more efficient and expedient to seek support under the manufacturer’s standard warranties, at least at first instance.
Go Click On is limited to the extent described in clause 8 above. Notwithstanding clause 8 above in no event will Go Click On be liable for any of the following:
Actual loss or direct damage that is not listed in 8 above;
Damage for loss relating to the Customer’s procurement of substitute products;
Incidental, special or consequential damages.
Any data loss suffered by the Customer;
Any conflict between the Goods supplied and the Customer’s existing equipment;
Actual loss or direct damage that is not listed in 8 above;
Any security breaches, internal or external;
Lack of compatibility between the Goods and the Customers existing equipment;
The support of third party applications, or any hardware or software installed by Go Click On;
The functionality of hardware and software except as provided in 8 above;
Data loss or corruption to the Goods or the Customer’s equipment due to viruses irrespective of whether or not antivirus software was installed;
Backup of data or update of antivirus software.
- Products are complex items of equipment that may occasionally fail, due to external causes or internal faults. This failure can result in the loss, corruption, deletion or alteration of software or data (including user-generated data).
- Unless the Customer regularly and continually backs up all data, software and programs, these may be lost or corrupted in the event of failure.
- Customer agrees to regularly and continually back up all data and software stored on the Product, and to complete a backup prior to seeking any general service and technical support from Go Click On.
Where Products are bought for business usage the Customer warrants to implement appropriate means and procedures to ensure operational continuity of the business in the event that the Product experiences any performance failures. This may include disaster recovery plans, comprehensive data back up plans and the implementation of redundant networks.
Where you contact us we may store information such as your name, company, postal address, telephone number, the type of request and possible further information in order to enable us to respond to your request. We will only use such personal information for the purpose for which it has been provided and in the course of conducting our business. We will not provide your information to any organisation outside Go Click On nor will we send you information related to our products without your approval.
- Any technical support response times stated by Go Click On are approximate only and will not form part of these Terms and Conditions. Go Click On will use all reasonable, to meet stated response times, however Go Click On will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from its failure to meet such response times, however, caused, as long as technical support is provided within a reasonable time.
- Technical support is available between the hours of 9am to 6pm Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays, and can be obtained via the following contact options:
Phone: +61 433 329 721 / +61 433 313 379
Submission via online support portal at www.goclickon.com.au/support
- Requests for support will be fulfilled based on priority (‘Critical’, ‘High’, ‘Medium’, ‘Normal’) as determined by Go Click On, and as follows:
Medium – Up to 6 business hours, there is a problem to be solved, but customer is still functional and has other options available. Example: Desktop printer is not working, but customer has access to print from some other printers.
High – Up to 4 business hours, loss of a major job duty. Example: E-mail not working, not connected to the internet, no phone service. Example: cannot receive incoming calls and cannot make outgoing calls.
Critical – Up to 2 Business hours, catastrophic inability to complete job duties. Example: computer does not turn on or boot up properly, the internet is not working, turn off access for any staff member.
Normal – Up to 8 business hours, general request for machine setup reformat or other tasks that are not time sensitive. Example: User needs help but will not be available until a few days later, upgrade hardware, moving staff.
All monies which the Customer owes Go Click On (including amounts which would not otherwise be payable until a later date) will become payable immediately in an Event of Default occurs.
Cancellation of orders for Goods supplied and Services Provided made to the Client’s specifications or non-stockist items will not be accepted, once production has commenced.
In the event that the Client cancels delivery of Goods supplied and Services Provided the Client shall be liable for any loss incurred by Go Click On (including, but not limited to, any loss of profits) up to the time of cancellation.
Go Click On may cancel any contract to which these terms and conditions apply or cancel delivery of Goods supplied and Services Provided at any time before the Goods supplied and Services Provided are delivered by giving written notice to the Client. On giving such notice Go Click On shall repay to the Client any sums paid in respect of the Price. Go Click On shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or in any way unenforceable, it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired and this Agreement shall be construed so as to most nearly give effect to the parties intended when it was originally executed.
These terms may not be assigned by the Customer without the prior written consent of Go Click On
These Terms may be varied by Go Click On without the consent of the Customer.
- “Go Click On” shall mean Go Click On, its successors and assigns or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of Go Click On.
- “Client” shall mean the Client (or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Client) as described on any quotation, work authorization or other forms as provided by Go Click On to the Client.
- “Guarantor” means that person (or persons) who agrees to be liable for the debts of the Client on a principal debtor basis.
- “Goods supplied and Services Provided” shall mean all Goods supplied and Services Provided supplied by Go Click On to the Client (and where the context so permits shall include any supply of Services as hereinafter defined) and are as described on the invoices, quotation, work authorisation or any other forms as provided by Go Click On to the Client.
- “Services” shall mean all Services supplied by Go Click On to the Client and includes any advice or recommendations (and where the context so permits shall include any supply of Goods supplied and Services Provided as defined above).
- “Price” shall mean the Price payable for the Goods supplied and Services Provided as agreed between Go Click On and the Client in accordance with clause 4 of this contract.
- “Premises” shall mean the land and premises owned or occupied or used by the client, or any premises where the Goods supplied and Services Provided are situated.